Guildmaster: Gratuitous Subtitle is an irreverent fantasy adventure, juxtaposing humourous dialogue with challenging tactical combat in a world of elemental magic and sneaky goblins.
Featuring challenging turn-based tactical combat inspired by games such as X-Com and Card Hunter with an approach to dialogue and story in the tradition of Monkey Island and Simon the Sorcerer.
Assemble a party of four heroes for each quest, from a growing guild of heroes. Use their abilities in tandem to defeat enemies with different strengths and vulnerabilities. Level them up and equip them with more powerful items as they face greater challenges, and take on a mysterious new enemy.
- Challenging turn-based combat
- Fifteen heroes to recruit, each with different combinations of skills
- Weapon-based abilities, each weapon grants a unique combination of attacks
- Combine melee fighters, archers and spellcasters in a party of four to take on each quest
- An irreverent storyline with humourous dialogue between the quests
Jim is a solo game developer, pursuing a dream of developing games for a living. He has released a few small free games, and now developing Guildmaster, which is his first commerical game.